We offer our product data in BIM-format. These BIM files are compatible with architectural CAD software Autodesk Revit and available in ICF format: the open and neutral data format for BIM in the construction industry.
Why use BIM?
Working with BIM offers the possibility to simplify the design and implementation (costs) of construction projects. BIM stands for “Building Information Modelling” and makes it possible to visualize the construction process in a single model. All cooperating parties (architect, designer, installer, etc.) have access to these files to ensure an efficient construction process.
Advantages of BIM
- All parties work with the latest and most relevant data
- Maintain control of complex projects
- Minimization of risks in the construction and thus reduction of costs
- Improved quality of buildings
- Improvement of project communication
Register and download
Complete BIM library in one file
Please register in order to download our BIM files.
We’re updating our BIM files regularly, therefore, we require a registration in order to keep you updated.